Toastmasters In Leesburg

I am a Toastmaster.  Toastmasters is a professional speaking club that operates on an international scale.  It's purpose is to help its members overcome the fear of speaking while also sharpening leadership skills.  I travel to Apopka every Monday for TM.  That is because the is not one in Leesburg.  A club has since evolved in Mt. Dora.  As a member of the Rotary Club, it is my intention to enroll people's interest in establishing a club here.

I have set an intention of having a meeting at the Leesburg Library September 23, 2008 at I believe the time is 6:00 pm.  My biggest challenge is finding a weekly or biweekly location for future meetings.  The Chamber would be a fitting environ but, the cost is prohibitive.  If you know of a location that will allow a group of Leesburgians the opportunity to meet please contact me.

I have created faith space to see this through I just need to build up my dream team (believers) that help me achieve this goal.  I see this program assisting youth as well.

352-223-9552Smile

Replies to this Topic

Hello Mark,

Welcome to Find, Create, Invent Opportunities!   It is wonderful to meet someone with the same interests.  And I have always had a interest in joining a Toastmaster's group.  So I definitely will meet you on September 23 for that meeting.  I will also be on the lookout for a good meeting place in Leesburg.  My husband and I live near Leesburg.  It is good that you want to help young people.  If I can be of any help at all please let me know - sbouie@cfl.rr.com

Our group shares information sources with others and find opportunities that help us all.  Please join our group and share...  It will be good to have you as a member.

Sandra K. Bouie, Freelance Writer & Author
Member of the International Women's Writing Guild
Member of Faithwriters 500
Apprentice Member of the Jerry B. Jenkins Writing Guild
http://sbouiebiography.wordpress.com/
www.outskirtspress.com/AnEverlastingHope
http://www.ehow.com/how_2324333_use-fragrances-keep-home-smelling.html
www.findcreateinvent.collectivex.com
www.linkedin.com/in/SandraBouie
www.perfectbusiness.com/sbouie
www.facebook/sbouie

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Find, Create, Invent Opportunities