Welcome Amanda!

It's so good to have you aboard!  Feel free to add topics and share any information with the group that is productive.  I am working to add more members and will be giving out more tips and ideas that will effectively grow our social network. 

Don't forget to add your favorite links and invite others to the group.  The larger the network the better. As writers, we 

I don't know about you, but I am also working on different projects including trying to grow my new organization "Heirs of Promise Community Technology Center".  At this time I am searching for capital funding.  It's a tedious job.  I did come across a new site that has a large list of angel investors.  This is the first time I've seen this list.  So, if you need funding, please check them out at www.perfectbusiness.com/sbouie.

I am also ghostwriting for others, working on the Writers and Authors short story and putting together a new book.  PHEW!  I need time management skills.  I hope you enjoy your day.  Talk to you later!

Sandy B.

Replies to this Topic

Hi Sandra!
Wow, I know all about the time management thing! I need an assistant just for LinkedIn alone! :0)

I'll keep checking in with you as things come together for me, but I'm also putting together a new business opportunity. I plan to be able to retire in five years and have a residual income that allows me to be able to travel and do things with my family. I've seen other people do it who are no less driven or intelligent than me, so it's pretty exciting.

How's your short story coming along?

Enjoy your day!
~ Amanda

Hi Amanda,

My short story is coming along slowly and I am still clamoring over what topic is best?  But once I get started, I probably won't be able to stop writing.  Whatever you are working on I know it will be great!  You sound like a real go-getter!  Hey I'm just a retail store worker turned writer/entrepreneur/social networker.  But I want to retire having made a better world for others and my children.  That's my personal goal.  Also, what type of publishing are you looking for?  I may need another publisher for my next book. Let me know.  Have to go now and if I can be of any help, please let me know. Have a great day!

Sandy Bouie

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Find, Create, Invent Opportunities